Providing service in the steel pipe sector since 1964, Hatboru Çelik Boru San. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. switched in 1998 from production of irrigation and drill pipe to the spiral welded pipe production as per TSE and API 5L, achieving currently to be cited among the bests in the steel pipe sector.
Not contended with its existing capacity and with a view of gaining higher share of potable water, irrigation water and oil pipeline projects in the steel pipe market and create more local employment, our company has increased its indoor plant area of 10,000m² to 30,000m² on a land of 100,000m² at Antakya Industry Zone and added a new production line to the existing to casing pipe production lines and one spiral welded stele pipe production line, tripling its spiral steel pipe production line. Thus the production annual capacity of 50,000 ton reached to 200,000 ton.
Hatboru made new investment efforts in 2009 and, in line with the customer demands, established Hatboru Plastik Boru San. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. It has started production of PVC casing pipes and PVC clean water pipe and soon achieved to be a sought-after trademark in this market. Furthermore, Hatboru Çelik Boru San. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. started to import and make stock sales of seamless casing, tubing, drill pipe and line pipe as per the standards API 5CT/5D/5L. Our firm also performs elbow, TE, reduction and flange in addition to opening filters (slots) to the casing pipes. Holding it as its target to carry out the most quality production in the sector, our company has also obtained quality certificates of OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System) , ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System) in addition to the existing Quality Management System ISO 9001, demonstrating its ambition to provide the best service in the respective sector.
• With a corporate history of 49 years in the steel pipe sector, Hatboru is a well-established, powerful and reliable organization, which has achieved to maximize its knowledge and experience up to now.
• Hatboru exports 70% of the products it manufactures every year and always takes place among the leading organizations each year in both its specific sector and in general classification.
• In 3 continents and over a geography populated by more than one billion people, the products of Hatboru are reliably used in the major projects having considerable significance for human life such as natural gas, oil pipelines, irrigation water, potable water, HPP and other power plant, etc.
• Hatboru offers the customers solution strategic partnership prior to project and at time of implementation.
• Hatboru products are produced in compliance with national and international standards. Apart from independent audit, the greatest assurance of Hatboru quality is the internal auto-control system.
• Hatboru plants are located in Antakya Organized Industry Zone in Hatay, which is one of the most developed cities in Turkey in terms of both land and sea transportation, also hosting the biggest raw material producers hence it provides great advantages to the customers both for costs and availability for logistics.
• Hatboru is a pipe production firm. It has specialized in this field with its continuous investments to this regard.Closely following all developments in the sector and contribution to the development of the sector, Hatboru provides the customers with the most quality and up-to-date solutions.
• In addition to API 5L, TSE certificates, Hatboru holds the certificates of Quality Management System ISO 9001, Customer Statisfaction Management System TS ISO 10002, Environmental Management System ISO 14001, Occupational Health and Safety Management System OHSAS 18001 and CE.
• Customer services continues after sale as well. And this is the basic component of the principle of “Aftersale permanent friendship”.