PVC Casing Pipes, developed in connection with user demands and in compliance with TS 11794 standards from PVC raw material, are being manufactured as closed type and straight filtered as well as easily mountable via its special formula, long life and special design and resistant to 100 meters (class 3) and to 300 meters (class 2) according to their depths.
Usage Of PVC Casing and Well Screens
• Scientific documentation and technical data should be used during opening wells and at every stage from site location to selection of pipes.
• Pipes which will wait to be used should be put on wooden wedge and they should be covered and stored at shadow.
• Pipes should not hit the ground during loading and transporting, and especially threads on the heads should be protected.
• Protector on the male head threads should not be removed until pipe is lowered to the protector.
• Pipes should be thoroughly inspected finally when they shall be installed, and pipes with visual defects should not be installed.
• Pipes should be selected according to appropriate pump, the well diameter, which will be opened, must be appropriate to the pipe.
• Pipe threads should not be covered with grease, etc. lubricants for easy installation, water and soap are enough for this process.
• Pipe threads should not be covered with adhesives in order to maintain good attachment. Adhesives disturb threads and dissolve the pipe.
• Appropriate tools, such as belted tightening wrench and which are not damaging the pipes, should be used during installation of pipes.
• If pipe is progressing slowly while lowering it into the well, pipe should be filled with well mud from gun or via bucket, pipe should not be blow.
• In order to have pipes fully straight within the well, a centering spring should be used for each 8 meters. It should be noted that especially one should be on the lowest closed pipe.
• If pipe is installed to the well, no graveling should be implemented, and it should be drawn back and then release again, if pipe is stuck well should be scanned with auger again, and then pipe should be re-lowered to the well.
• Once pipe touches the bottom of the well, it should be drawn back at least 10 cm and suspended, and it should be kept suspended in order to have pipe straight until end of the graveling.
• Gravels should be put continuously as well as evenly and orderly around the equipment pipe by means of a shovel. Thus, keeping pipe straight is maintained.
• It should be noted that gravels should not form bridges especially on the site with silts. If silts are continuously coming out of well but level of the gravel is not reducing, this means that it established a bridge. Urgently measures should be taken and gravel should be tried to be leveled. Otherwise your well shall collapse.
• Pumps with vertical axles or parts related with pump connections should not be mounted onto the pipes.
• An iron sheet pipe should be located at well end except PVC well equipment pipe, and pump should be connected to that pipe. PVC equipment pipe should not carry the pump. (This also disturbs the graveling order).
• Pump selection should be performed with considering the internal diameters of pipes.